Thursday, January 10, 2008

My goals!

These days people are exposed to a greater variety of ideas that can attract their attention than in the past. Because of this, we have a lot of choices regarding future goals. Through many experiences, I have come to have two objectives I want to achieve.
Being a psychologist is one of my main dreams. In tenth grade, I read an interesting book on the subconscious part of human behaviour by chance. At that time, I could not stop reading the book until it was finished. This motivated me to keep having concerns about psychology. After reading a lot of books related to psychology, I desired to help people who were in trouble with psychological problems as a professional person. In order to achieve this goal, I will make a steady effort to get a master’s degree abroad. After that, I will establish an organization to help these people.
Another aspiration is to learn an instrument, especially base guitar. In my opinion, sharing music is the best way to spend free time. I had a good experiences when I was in high school. I was a member of an orchestra as a cellist. Whenever playing the cello with my friends who were playing other instruments such as violin or clarinet, I was full of happiness and also got self-satisfaction. The reason why I long to learn base guitar is that I am interested in jazz and above all I can play cello; this means it is easy to learn base guitar for me because cello and base guitar are related. I am able to learn this instrument easily as I was taught how to play cello.
To be a psychologist and to learn how to play the base guitar are my main aims that I wish to attain in my life. I make the best out of my opportunities that I can get inside and outside of school. I will try my hardest to achieve my goals.

1 comment:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Being a psychologist sounds like such an interesting job. It's also so wonderful that you are musically talented. I wish I were.

Susan