Thursday, January 10, 2008

Aziz's Goals




Everyone has goals to achieve in their future, and that’s what I am thinking about these days. The reason that I am doing this is because I want to be successful in my life. I have two basic goals.

First, my professional goals in life are to find a good job that makes me happy, and provides enough money for me to support my family, and help people. I want to be an executive manager of a big company, so I am trying to get a good TOEFL score to enter university, and study business administration. This profession attracts me because I would like to make a lot of money, in addition; I would be following in my fathers footsteps. He has taught me a lot of business skills, and I want to experience the reality for myself.


Another aim is that I want to get married to a beautiful woman, and to have kids so that I can share everything in my life with them, for example we can eat, sleep, and travel together.
Therefore; I will feel the full life with them because the family is something very important in life.
I want to be an executive manager of a big company so I can get enough money to feed my family. to achieve this goals I have to get good marks in TOEFL.secondly, I want to have a good family so I can spend time with people who are close to me, my life and if I work hard it will happen.

2 comments:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Thanks for writing such a great essay. I hope you acheive your goals.

Susan

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

good essasy style in good paraphase. Aziz is unique. and where is ur intro.?
-anthony-