Thursday, January 17, 2008

Aziz's Introduction.


Hi everyone.
My name is Aziz. I live in Saudi Arabia, more specifically in Riyadh the capital. I was born in 1984 in my lovely city, Alriyadh and finished all my public learning their. Then, I took my diploma degree from King saud Universities in Riyadh with a marketing major. After my graduation from the university, I worked in Albilad bank. I have finished six months working on the bank. My work environment language is English but I don't practice it too much specially in speaking because most of my colleagues in the work are Arab. Why I am here now and what I want?I have been selected by my goverment to take my bachlor degree out of kingdom. For that reason, I am preparing to get approval from some universities which need either TOEFL or IELTS exam. I have searched through the Internet for books and exercises that help me to pass one of the exams with a good grade that qualify me to enter one of the good universities.I hope that I can achieve my goals in a short time.

4 comments:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

I like ur writing STYLE in italic.
- anthony -

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

I really want to go Saudi Arabia. I always heard about Jeddah but I hope to go Riyadh too. I wish you achieve your goals within short time!

-Eun Jin

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

you have lots of wonderful experices. hope you will achieve your goals as soon as possilble,very nice to meet you joyce

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

I hope you get a good TOEFL score as well. Work on Accelerator to speed things up.

Susan