Friday, January 11, 2008

Introduction


Hi! My name is Renee, Korean.

Now I am studying TOEFL in Susan’s class. Although I have only been studying TOEFL in the class for a week, I think it is a great choice to study TOEFL. I believe that studying TOEFL is helpful in improving my English skills.

My most memorable time in Canada was traveling to the east of Canada alone. I visited to Toronto and Montréal. Toronto is a very big city just like Seoul, but Montreal is a very quiet city. During my travels, I met some Canadians who were really kind and friendly. When I lost my way, some of them took me to the place I wanted to go even if their destination was in the opposite direction. If I have free time, I would like to travel to other cities in Canada.

Enjoy studying English, and enjoy your life in Canada...^^

3 comments:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Your trip to Montreal and Toronto sounds great. I think it's funny that you thought Montreal was a quiet city. I always found it very exciting. I've heard though that Toronto is a pretty big city. I went there once, but it was a long time ago--like 30 or 35 years ago!! It's probably changed a lot since then.

Susan

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Many people told me that Montreal and Tornoto were very cold with over 10cm snow coverd,is that right?
u introduction are very interesting, tkz for sharing.

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

good structure and good paragraph.
and also vivd pink and likes a flower.
-anthony-