Thursday, January 17, 2008

Anthony's Introduction





y name is Anthony, Wing Kei, Hui. I come from Hong Kong and I speak Cantonese. I also understand Mandarin. I am turning to twenty-six in April. I graduated from high school in Australia. I have not gone to University yet. I am the only child in my family. My father is a businessman in Hong Kong and my mother is working in a cafĂ© shop in Taiwan. When I was three, my father and mother divorced. Then, my father got married again. My step-mother now is a housewife. I have an older step-brother who comes from my step mother’s previous family but his family name is not HUI. I like playing video games and computer games. In addition, I like traveling but I do not like shopping because I think shopping takes lots of time. It is also very boring. I sometimes watch Chinese and English news in my free time. I frequently go out with friends in Canada. In Canada, I live with my relatives, uncle and aunt. My uncle is retired and my aunt is a housewife. Now most food is made by her. They have two young children. One is thirteen and the other is sixteen. They also like playing video games. They are my cousins. The younger cousin likes to play Gundam or models. The older brother likes drawing and playing piano. It is very hard to talk to them because they speak English fluently. They are like native speakers. I used to play basketball in my childhood but I now do not. My favourite dish is corn sliced meat egg with rice. In Hong Kong this food is very popular. I like it because when I was young my dad introduced me t. I like my parents but I do not talk to them often, even in a phone call. You will see me as a cold-blood person. I swear I am one.

5 comments:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Good introduction!
-anthony-

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

I like the M from McDonald's thu. LOLz

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

You have good sense of humour! you always make your post look good with creative ideas. I think that you won't be a cold-blood person kuku

- Eun Jin

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

hope you have a good future.hope you will happ everyday.very nice nice to see you again joyce

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Sorry to hear about your parents' divorce. There is no way I would consider you a cold-blooded person.

Susan