Thursday, January 17, 2008

About Me!!!



Hi everyone. My name is Incheol-Song and I’m from South Korea. I was born in Deajeon, which is two hours away from Seoul by train. However, my university is in Seoul. I moved there to go to my university. I was living in an apartment near my University before I came here. This area in which I was living, was very nice because of the neighbors. I had many friends who are going to same university. Therefore, I used to play soccer, which is my favorite sport, with them. I am interested in other kinds of sports as well, such as swimming, hiking and tennis. When I was on school vacation, I used to enjoy these sports with friends at least three times a week. I think that having sports as hobbies is not only good for spending time with friends but also valuable way to maintain my health.
At my university, I’m studying Economics and Chinese as a double major. It is true that studying two majors is not easy; however, it will help me achieve my goals in the future. I am going to China to study Chinese after I get good TOEFL marks here. Probably, the time I will be leaving here will be in February of this year. I hope you guys achieve your goals in the near future and go back home as well.

3 comments:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

I hope you achive your goals that you mentioned. You will do very well wherever you are and whatever you do. - Eun Jin

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

oh great you can speak chinese. we are in the same major.hope one day you can achieve your goals nice to meet you

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Wow, you really do a lot of sports. That's great. Chinese and Economics, what a combination! I hope you enjoy the Lunar New Year with your family.

Susan