Friday, January 25, 2008

Anthony - Journal


On Saturday, as usual, I went out with my friends, Joe, and Sandra to Richmond. We made a date at Main-Street skytrain station. I went there earlier and I chose a seat that was facing the direction the skytrain comes. It was fifteen minutes before our meeting time. I then took out my favourite PSP to play. PSP refers to Playstation Portable. The area where I was sitting was very cold. While I was in the middle of playing my PSP game, my friends come. We took the skytrain to Burand station and then took the 98 B line to Richmond. It took us almost an hour to get to the destination. We were going to the KTV site to sing karaoke. As we arrived, we paced up the stairs to the first floor. The staff in KTV brought us to a dark room. In fact, this room is very special. You are allowed to switch the light brighter or darker. In the room, there is a sofa which can accommodate three people. There was something missing in the dark room. It was a small short sofa like a box. I asked the staff member politely to offer me a short sofa. One important thing in the singing room is when you are singing. The microphone volume can not be feedback coming out of the two speakers. After 7 hours, I exited the KTV site and walked to one of the Chinese Hot Pot restaurants. My friends were very hungry because they did not eat lunch before they saw me. We had gone many times to many Chinese type Hot pot venues. In this place, there were small seats, a table, and not enough room for us. However, this restaurant is large and has a set table. In other words, I have an individual table and an oven-table. At night, the price for an adult is about 17 dollars not including TAX and a child is 14-15 dollars. (Not very sure) Not only do you have to pay 17 dollars per person but you must pay for a specific favor of Hot Pot which is appropriately 6-10 dollars. I was very happy because I ate a lot and left with a full stomach.

1 comment:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

This sounds like a really fun day. I didn't know you could sing!

Susan