Thursday, January 17, 2008

Introduction by Joe



My name is Joe, and I am a student in Susan’ TOEFL class now. I study TOEFL because I think this class is more academic. After that, I’ll plan to apply to university and take a Master of Economics. I just know a bit about TOEFL, but I do think I can learn a lot through this useful great class with our wonderful teacher.
I’m from An Hui, China. My hometown is called BenBu, which is a famous transportation centre. People living in my hometown are friendly, kind and helpful. In addition, there is five rivers running through my hometown. One of these is the third biggest river in China, which is called Huai river. Therefore, there is a lot of activity you can enjoy on the water, such as boating, fishing and swimming.
Sometimes, studying is hard, but it is what people have to endues. Therefore, learn to enjoy it, if there is no choice for you.


4 comments:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

using a striaght BOLD style , u r the best, u r^.^

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Good job buddy ;)

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

hi hi guess who am i ?haha:)hope you will achieve whatever you want.to be a great man althoug you are.work harder ok?!i hope that you will happy everyday.

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Wow! A master's in Economics. That sounds fascinating. Hey, I think you spelled "endure" wrong. Your hometown sounds great.

Susan