Friday, January 25, 2008

Anthony - Leisure Time

Some people like to spend their leisure time doing activities with a lot of people. Others prefer to spend their free-time in quiet ways by themselves or with one other person. Personally, I am an independent person, but I do not mean I earn my own money or support myself. I mean that I like to be alone when I do leisure activities.

The first reason is I would like to choose a place which is very quiet and not very noisy, for example, my personal room. I play computer games during my free time. If I want someone to play with, I can go online and search for players online. They do not know who I am and I don’t either. Therefore, they can not disturb me.

The second reason is that I will never share things. In other words, I mean I do care for germs from people. I reality, I am a clean person. I clean my room and make it very tidy. When I do activities in my room, I feel very comfortable and fresh.

In summary, I prefer choosing a quiet place to relax during my free time and not sharing things with others; therefore, I would rather play on my own because it makes me secure.

1 comment:

iBT TOEFL Intensive 2007 said...

Well done. Good reasons.

Susan