Friday, February 1, 2008

A Racing Experience - anthony -

A Racing Experience
One day, I was thinking about the time when I was driving in Australia. I was not only a careless driver, but I was also a stupid person. Everyone, who included my friends, was saying that I must be a crazy driver. While I was driving my car, I might cause a lot of problems. I crashed my car on someone’s car accidentally. Later, I attempted not to turn on the front lights in my car when I was driving in the parking-lot at night; therefore, I ripped off my can bumper. Fortunately, there was no police around me. I then remembered one of my friends, whom was playing car games with me all the time, suggested we should have a real racing car on the street. However, I was a nude, as we started I lost him at the second corner. You may see me I was a person who was only well-spoken, thus I could not drive as a professional driver. Then he went home by himself happily and strangely. Even though I had not got any self –confident, I drove in the freeway. I traveled with three passengers, whom were from my Christian church in Australia. They were two girls and one boy. The two girls were sleeping in my back seats but the boy was begging me to driver fast with high speed, as high as I could. I constantly stepped my gas pedal harder so that I could speed up. This moment I was illegally driving which look as if I was drunk.
I was so lucky that I didn’t catch any penalty for speeding up to two hundred kilometers. I was extremely terrified and after that I won’t drive like that. Now I become calm and not to try this silly things again. As soon as, my dad knew I had a terrible experience, he might not give me to drive a car again.

No comments: