Friday, February 1, 2008

My Japan - Anthony

The most enjoyable experience I ever had was when I was in the middle region of Japan. I went to Disneyland with my dad. Actually, he paid all the fees. We walked together and took a small boat ride. This ride was called “Encounter Venice” which is in Italy. The staff dressed as boat workers. They moved the boat by hand. The décor was the same as in Venice. It was visually appealing and I can still remember it. There were tons of visitors taking photos and chatting all around I was lost and it was nearly dark. My dad I followed a path to Aladdin to see a drama. It was large and it had a big stage. An enormous curtain was closed before the drama began. I sat quietly and looked much but this was a narrator. It was very touching was teased badly. After the drama, we took a roller coaster ride, it was so much fun. The train climbed up to the eightieth floor and shot down rapidly. I was very shocked and I could not eat anything except candies. When the night firework appeared, my attitude changed. This firework show is performed sometimes. Some other times, it does not happen. We were very lucky to see it. In the dark sky, we could see five, six, seven, eight… different coloured lights and finally planes were flying around and then dropped a cascade of water towards the ground. The water looked like a huge water fall.

No comments: